Curly Hair Care
Natural curly hair has a tendency to be dry and needs more love and care than straight hair. However curly hair care is something everyone with curly hair should learn to do. The better you treat your hair the better it will look and the easier it will be to style daily! Naturally, curly hair is drier because the oils from your scalp that naturally moisturizer your hair have a hard time traveling down the coils. Straight hair tends to be more oily since the oils just slide straight down. This makes it so much more important to moisturize your curls! The Upper Cut Salon in Burleson, TX has several talented Stylists trained in cutting and styling all hair texture including curly hair. You can be sure your in the right hands with us!
- Shampoo- For curly hair, we suggest a gentle but moisturizing shampoo such as Sebastian twisted styling cleanser or A
- Conditioner-Amika velveteen dream or Sebastian twisted elastic conditioner
- Cleanditioner- If you have super dry curls then you will want to use a cleansing conditioner as to not over dry your tresses such as Amikas nice cream cleansing conditioner
- Hair masque- once a week its always good to treat your hair to a deep conditoner! Amika’s soul food nourishing masque is a great one to use!
- Leave in Oil- hair oil can help separate curls and also keep frizz at bay in the Texas weather. Wellas glam mist is a great light oil aerosol option.
- Styling Aid-this product is based on preference. Some people like a mousse and some like a curl cream or gel. You know your hair choose what works best for you!
You are always welcome to book a styling A